Thank you for visiting All Dolled Up.
There are the Aftercare instructions for the best results after your treatment!
- Avoid Sun Exposure: The skin will be more sensitive after the peel. Stay out of direct sunlight and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- Gentle Cleansing: Use a mild, non-abrasive cleanser to wash your face for the next 24 hours. Pat dry; avoid rubbing.
- Moisturise: Use a gentle moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated.
- Sun Protection: Apply sunscreen daily (SPF 30 upwards) even if you're indoors or it's cloudy outside. UV rays can still affect your skin's healing process.
- Avoid the Gym or Heavy Exercise: Your skin will be much more sensitive in the days after your treatment so avoid heavy exercise that causes you to sweat to avoid irritation for 24 hours.
- For 24 hours: No swimming, facial waxing or fake tan application
- Up to 48 Hours after: No sauna, sun beds or sun exposure. No botox, collagen injections or dermal fillers.
- For 72 Hours: Do not use any anti-ageing creams, AHA’s, glycolics, retinol or exfoliating products.
- Avoid Harsh Products: Steer clear of exfoliants, retinoids, and other harsh skincare products for at least a week post-peel to prevent irritation.
- Hydration: Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from within.
- Avoid Makeup: For the first 24 hours after microdermabrasion.
- Follow-Up Appointments: Attend any follow-up appointments recommended by your skincare professional to monitor your skin's progress.
- Gradual Return to Normal Routine: Avoid using retinol, AHA's or any other harsh products/treatments for 7 days. Slowly reintroduce your regular skincare routine products, starting with the mildest ones, as your skin heals.
To book your next appointment, you can click here.
We would love it if you could leave us a google review to support our business!
To do so, please click here.